Your people are your practice’s most precious asset. Whether treating your patients, managing your billing, or receiving your patients in your lobby, they are critical for your practice’s success. You need a human resources program that helps your people and your practice reach their full potential so you can continue to have the freedom to work on your terms.
At HMR, we work with our partners to maximize employee performance while striving to achieve their strategic objectives. HMR helps medical practices and physicians in the U. S. providing employee benefit management services such as staffing, onboarding, training, and compensation.
This is accomplished through:
- Creating, implementing and managing a staffing plan
- Clinical and nonclinical staff retention
- Provider and staff recruitment
- Onboarding, including compliance, training and departure
- Managing systems, processes and structures for training and development of clinical and nonclinical staff
- Answering those sensitive HR questions
- Staff compensation and benefit plans
- Evaluating staff performance